Food and wine pairing has always been an incredibly important aspect of our work at Wine Alphabet: we have been lucky to work with the most talented chefs showcasing a vast array of cuisines (Taiwanese dumplings and Cava? Delicious!) and background and wine perfect pairings for them, we have been commisioned to pair wine with contemporary art, photography, music and literature, and we have even created a food and wine pairing experience for one of the most successful food tour companies in Spain.
To end 2021 in style, we put together all our practical and theoretical knowledge, and we bringing it to you in a form of this comprehensive and practical online workshop!
During this workshop you will learn about:
- main theories behind food and wine pairing – how to apply that knowledge at home
- iconic pairings from classic regions – why they work & how to replicate them
- practical tips and principles that wil work for every single dish
- fun & informative food and wine matching exercises
The workshops includes:
- 1,5 hour online session, conducted on Zoom
- Video recording, available to watch on demand any time
- Custom-build Online Classroom with resources and exercices, available to use for 1 year after the class date
- Practical food & wine pairing charts
- Practical exercise mathing basic tastes to major wines of the world
- BONUS: Cheese & Wine Pairing Guide